More on Dinosaur
- What is the exact existing century of the biggest animal dinosaur?
These giant creatures first appeared during the Triassic period, which is probably 231.4 million years ago.
- They had survived for how long period?
Though, these huge animals have totally extinct now from this world, but, you will be wondered to know that dinosaurs had actually survived for a very long period indeed and, that is from approximately 230 million years ago to 66 million years ago. According to the history, it was the late 20th century since when these giant creatures literally extinct from this universe!
- What was the exact size of a dinosaur?
Depending on the evidence, average sizes of dinosaurs were varied on its category. Mostly their sizes were found in between 220 to 2220 lb, which had a weight of approximately 100 to 1000 kg!
- What is the primary species of this animal?
Dinosaur is fundamentally a varied group of animals, which incorporates numerous species in its torso, and depending on the age of their skeleton, fossils were recognized the primary category of them.
- How many genera are subsisting there in the categories of the dinosaur?
According to the latest studies, almost 500 and more non-avian dinosaur genera have been identified so far?