More Details on Frozen
- What is ‘Frozen’ all about?
Frozen is about the love and affection between two sisters, who will gradually know the values of true love.
- Who has the power of freezing in this story?
In this story, Elsa, the elder sister of Princess Anna has the weird power of freezing people or things or anything that comes to her way!
- When was Elsa come out to the world for the first time?
Elsa has emerged to her kingdom Arendelle in her coronation day for the very first time, which was a commemoration of being douches of her kingdom.
- Whom does Anna like to marry in the coronation day?
Anna, the younger princess of the kingdom, wants to marry Prince Hans, whom she met on the coronation day for the very first time.
- How did Anna find her sister into the mountain?
After fleeing the castle by the new douches Elsa, Anna follows her into the snowy mountain and eventually met her sister with the help of a village boy Kristoff and a Reindeer named Seven.
- What did these sisters learn at the end of this tale?
At the end of this tale, Elsa and Anna have learned that ‘scarifies is the act of true love’!