More Details on Alice and the Wonderland
- Who was Alice and how did she reach in the wonderland?
Alice Liddell is the central character of the tale, who is a little and curious girl. Alice falls through a rabbit hole and has reached a fantasy world which is known as the Wonderland.
- Why was the place known as wonderland?
The land was completely populated with the peculiar and anthropomorphic creatures, thus, it was named wonderland.
- Name some other chief characters of this story?
Mad hatter, The White Rabbit, Cheshire Cat, Queen of Hearts are some chief characters from the story, apart from the Alice.
- Who was the very first creature Alice met after entering the door of Wonderland?
The Dodo, followed by Tweedledee and Tweedledum, twins brothers were the first personalities with whom Alice met after she entranced to the door of Wonderland.
- Who helps Alice to return to her actual size and how?
Caterpillar helps Alice by suggesting her to eat a piece of mushroom so that she can return to her actual size.
- Who were hosting the mad tea party and who invite Alice in this party?
The mad tea party was hosted by Mad Hatter, March Hare, and Dormouse, in which Cheshire Cat invite Alice to join.