FAQ Asked by kids on Elephants
- What can be the maximum weight of an Elephant?
Elephants can reach upto 6500kg.
- What do the elephants do with their tusk ?
They shake trees , digging something and to lift huge objects.
- How to these huge elephants maintain their body temperature ?
Elephants use their large ears to circulate blood and coll it down.
- Do elephants uses their trunk for anything else than Breathing ?
Yes they use their trunk to drink water and to pick objects also to take care of their young ones.
- Do elephants eat other animals like lion and tiger ?
No Elephants are completely herbivorous and they just depend upon Vegen food ;).
- Why Elephants have Huge ears ?
As I already told you Elephant’s ears help the buddy to stay cool.