More Details on Angels
- Which is an angel?
Angel is a magical creature or rather says, a spiritual being, who is methodically superior to humans in power and intelligence.
- Which is the origin history of this fantasy creature?
According to the Abrahamic religions and Zoroastrianism myths, angel creatures had directly made by the God to serve as guardian spirits.
- What are the characteristics of an angel?
Depending on the mythical description, angels are typically described as benevolent, dreadful and endowed with wisdom and knowledge of earthly events.
- What kind of work serves by this magical creature?
Most of the angels serve either intermediaries between heaven and earth or as the guardian spirit.
- What makes angels superior to the humans?
Angels are those special creatures, who possess high qualities of goodness, purity, selflessness, intelligence and extraordinary beauty, which make them superior to the humans.
- What are the identical symbols of the angels?
Angels are often identified using the symbols of huge bird wings, halos, and light.
- Do angels really exist in the real world?
Angels basically come from the fables of the Bible. Early Christians and Jewish culture are subsisted behind the establishment of this magical creature. So naturally, it is assumed that angels only exist in the imagination of humans, and not in the real life!