More on Nemo and his Adventure
- How did Nemo lose his way to home?
Nemo, the ocellaris clownfish was captured by the scuba driver and taken away from his natives and lost somewhere in Sydney, Australia.
- Who are the parents of Nemo?
Two ocellaris clownfish Marlin and Coral are the parents of Nemo.
- Who helps Marlin in the finding adventure of Nemo?
Dory, a good-hearted and optimistic regal blue tang fish, has helped Marlin in the journey of finding Nemo.
- Who teaches Marlin to treat son lovingly instead of being hard on them?
It was a sea turtle named Crush, who teaches Marlin about how to treat your own son with love and affection, instead of hardness!
- Where did Nemo placed in Sydney?
Nemo was placed in a fish tank in the office of a dentist named Phillip Sherman in Sydney harbor.
- Who did Nemo going to be given by Sherman?
The aquarium fishes’ leader Gill tells Nemo that he is to be given to Sherman’s niece Darla.
- Who helps Nemo to escape and how does he finally escaped?
Gill helps Nemo to escape into a drain that leads to the ocean. After reaching into the ocean, Nemo eventually meets Dory, who instructs Nemo to return to Marlin.